v0.6 focuses on making the control options much more flexible. This required a complete rework of the input system in the game to support most PC-compatible controllers and full key remapping options. This continues my current pattern of alternating major updates between gameplay system additions (like the previous pop tent and dust storm updates) and quality-of-life additions (like this one). Check out the full change log below.
- Controller support has been added for most dual joystick controller types.
- Keyboard and controller button remapping is now available via the Controls option menu.
- Increased frequency of dust devils.
- Fixed bug that caused hab status panel to display information from a different hab.
- Fixed production levels of oxygen and water modules relative to the impact that broken components should have.
- Changed locomotion settings for moving up and down slopes and while jumping.
- Fixed issue where reserve battery could be charged slightly over 100%.
Many of these changes were prioritized based on feedback provided by players on our Feedback Forum[lacunapassage.userecho.com]. Help me determine future development priorities by posting your ideas, suggestions, and bug reports there.