Protobotic is a puzzle-shooter with unique geometric level designs. Advance your weaponized robot through a series of challenges to escape from a science facility. Each of the 18 levels offer new and exciting obstacles to overcome using your cognitive processor (and lots of explosions!).
Protobotic was Random Seed Games' first attempt at a commercially sponsored and released Flash game. It was released with a dull thud, but those who did manage to play it responded to it positively. The game has maintained a 3.5 out of 5 on most Flash portals.
- Puzzle solving with lasers, missiles, and bombs.
- 18 levels to push the limits of your cognitive processor.
- One awesome chiptune song that endlessly repeats. Don't worry, you can mute it.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Daily 5th Place" Newgrounds, 22 October, 2012
- "There's a nice mental workout here without much risk of banging your head against a desk, so dive in!"
- 4.3 out of 5, Cory Galliher Protobotic Review, Jay Is Games
Some of the early development diaries for the game back when it was known as Laser Missile Bomb. tylerowen.info.
About Random Seed Games
Random Seed Games is an independent game developer working on unique experiences for the PC.
More information on Random Seed Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.