Today's update is an attempt to add some new player progression goals to the survival sandbox including achievements and leaderboards. Check the full change log below.
- Achievements have been added for a range of survival goals.
- Leaderboards have been added for survival time and distance traveled in a single playthrough.
- A stats screen will now be displayed upon dying which will tell you exactly what you died from along with comparisons to your previous best run.
- Increased scanner detection range for standard containers (blue squares) to 300 meters (this distance is not increased by activating WayStats).
- Crafting an oxygen filled canister now requires 50L of oxygen from your hab reoxygenator tanks.
- Your EVA suit can now be equipped or removed while inside a hab via the EVA preparation screen (accessible from the habitat status consoles).
- Your EVA suit will now only be removed automatically upon entering a hab if the reoxygenator has oxygen in the tanks.
- If the hab reoxygenator is not producing oxygen then you will now more accurately consume oxygen from the reserve tanks while not wearing your EVA suit.
- The accumulated radiation exposure will now be saved properly.
- The photo app should function more reliably when deleting photos.
- The heart rate (stamina indicator) will no longer disappear while jumping.
- Non-electrical components will no longer throw sparks when being replaced in exterior modules.
Many of these changes were prioritized based on feedback provided by players on our Feedback Forum. Help me determine future development priorities by posting your ideas, suggestions, and bug reports there. See if you can keep your spot on the new leaderboards and collect all the achievements!